Honeywell Security and Fire
Honeywell Security & Fire, a business unit of Honeywell International’s Automation and Control Solutions (ACS), is a leading global supplier of fire and security solutions. HSF has a wide range of products & solutions and a global network of channel partners that helps to serve multiple market segments & verticals. HSF’s portfolio includes the following:
• Video Systems (CCTV):Honeywell video surveillance systems provide reliable identification of potential security threats, keeping public spaces and the people in them safer and more secure. Designed to work together seamlessly, these products provide the technology needed to deliver sophisticated security solutions.
• Access Control Systems: In an era of elevated threats, Honeywell delivers solutions from simple access control to fully integrated systems that include visitor management, smart cards and perimeter control. These products protect a variety of sectors, including airports, casinos, utilities, government and manufacturing.
• Intrusion Alarm Systems:Honeywell offers complete end to end solutions for any commercial application from simple storefront intrusion to UL listed burglary systems that integrate video and access control for anything from large retail to complex warehouse environments.
• Notifier Fire Systems: For over 60 years, NOTIFIER has been in a leadership position in the fire alarm industry. Today, HSF is largest manufacturer of engineered fire alarm systems with over 400 distributors worldwide, and regional support operations on every continent.
• Mid Market Fire Systems: Honeywell offers a variety of fire alarm solutions from low-to-mid sized fire alarm systems to complex large systems tailored to specifications. Our offerings, such as FireLite and Morley-IAS are leaders in fire alarm industry with broad portfolios that include panels, control communicators, remote power supplies, annunciators and voice evacuation products.
• Esser Fire Systems: A broad, future-oriented portfolio of custom-made fire protection concepts and innovative custom-made solutions make ESSER one of the leading experts for safety in buildings.
• Fast Alarm Aspiration Sensing technology: The FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology® series is a line of aspirating smoke detectors that draw air into a patented, high-sensitivity smoke-sensing chamber through a pipe network.
• Notification Systems: Highly efficient public address, voice alarm and emergency lights solutions for all areas of application - from small to mid-size buildings, hotel or museums to complex and huge infrastructure projects, such as airports, stadiums, train stations etc.